We have a wide range of products.
Zebra wafer from local indigenous organic farming (without salt) A healthy and light snack for the whole family, all the time! They have a rich flavor that suits a large number of people, but they are also eaten flat. See how you can consume here Storage Conditions: In a cool, dry place Consumption preferably before: See on the packaging. Suitable for vegan and vegetarians Nutritional benefits
- Rich source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and zinc
- Good source of lysine
- Rich source of protein
- They help prevent and control diabetes more effectively in a balanced diet.
- Rich source of fiber. Fiber helps in good bowel function, maintaining normal weight, helps prevent and control diabetes more effectively, helps lower cholesterol
- A good source of B vitamins
Flaxseed is the seed of the Flax plant (Linumusitassimum) and belongs to the family of Lineaceae. It is an annual blue-flowered plant that produces small brown seeds. Dietary benefits of linseed: -The richest plant source in Ω3 fatty acids -Rich source of vegetable protein -Excellent source of fiber contributing to the proper functioning of the intestine. -Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer action -According to many studies, its consumption in a balanced diet helps prevent and control diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and lower cholesterol. -Helps treat depressive symptoms and promotes mental health. Its consumption during the menopause is very beneficial. Recommended daily intake To get all the nutrients and fiber of linseed 1-2 tablespoons a day is enough. How can I consume it? This superfood can be incorporated into your daily diet very easily and in many ways!
- add it to salads, to your yogurt or to milk flakes at breakfast
- sprinkle on top of toasts or slices of bread with honey and tahini, peanut butter etc.
- add it to your smoothies
- add it to the dough (eg bread, bread crumbs, cookies, biscuits, cakes, pizza)
- cook it with your legumes and rice (1-2 tbsp.)
- cold drink: boil 2 tablespoons of linseed soup with 3 cups of water in a small saucepan for 10min. Strain it and squeeze the juice as a drink with honey and cinnamon!
Plug oatmeal from a local native variety of organic farming barley The oatmeal comes from the crushed grains of barley seed Storage conditions: In a cool and dry place Preferably consumed before: See the packaging Suitable for vegan and vegetarian Barley (Hordeumvulgare) is a cereal fruit and is one of the first cereals to be cultivated by humans. Nutritional benefits of barley
- The beta-glucans it contains help lower cholesterol and maintain it at a healthy level in a healthy and balanced diet
- It is recommended for diabetes control and prevention
- High fiber content contributing to good bowel function and maintaining normal weight
- Rich in B vitamins, especially B1 and B3
- Rich source of magnesium, selenium, potassium, calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorus, manganese, zinc and silicon
Beans from a local variety of organic farming. Storage Conditions: In a cool, dry place Consumption preferably before: See on the packaging. Suitable for vegan and vegetarians Nutritional benefits
- Rich source of vegetable protein
- A rich source of low glycemic index complex carbohydrates
- Rich source of soluble and insoluble fiber. Fiber helps maintain good bowel function, maintain normal weight, help prevent and control diabetes more effectively, and helps lower cholesterol
- Rich source of iron, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium
- A good source of B vitamins
A new product that has been loved and gained popularity from the beginning.