We have a wide range of products.
Zebra wafer from local indigenous organic farming (without salt) A healthy and light snack for the whole family, all the time! They have a rich flavor that suits a large number of people, but they are also eaten flat. See how you can consume here Storage Conditions: In a cool, dry place Consumption preferably before: See on the packaging. Suitable for vegan and vegetarians Nutritional benefits
- Rich source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and zinc
- Good source of lysine
- Rich source of protein
- They help prevent and control diabetes more effectively in a balanced diet.
- Rich source of fiber. Fiber helps in good bowel function, maintaining normal weight, helps prevent and control diabetes more effectively, helps lower cholesterol
- A good source of B vitamins
Linseed is the seed of the Flax plant (Linumusitassimum) and belongs to the family of Lineaceae. It is an annual blue-flowered plant that produces small brown seeds. Dietary benefits of linseed: -The richest vegetable source in Ω3 fatty acids-Rich source of vegetable protein -Excellent source of fiber contributing to good bowel function. -Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer action -A lot of studies say that eating in a balanced diet helps prevent and control diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and cholesterol reduction. -Helps to deal with depressive symptoms and promotes mental health. It is very beneficial to eat it during menopause. Recommended daily intake To get all the nutrients and fiber of linseed 1-2 tablespoons a day is enough. How can I consume it? This superfood can be incorporated into your daily diet very easily and in many ways!
- add it to salads, to your yogurt or to milk flakes at breakfast
- sprinkle on top of toasts or slices of bread with honey and tahini, peanut butter etc.
- add it to your smoothies
- add it to the dough (eg bread, bread crumbs, cookies, biscuits, cakes, pizza)
- cook it with your legumes and rice (1-2 tbsp.)
- cold drink: boil 2 tablespoons of linseed soup with 3 cups of water in a small saucepan for 10min. Strain it and squeeze the juice as a drink with honey and cinnamon!
Plug oatmeal from a local native variety of organic farming barley The oatmeal comes from the crushed grains of barley seed Storage conditions: In a cool and dry place Preferably consumed before: See the packaging Suitable for vegan and vegetarian Barley (Hordeumvulgare) is a cereal fruit and is one of the first cereals to be cultivated by humans. Nutritional benefits of barley
- The beta-glucans it contains help lower cholesterol and maintain it at a healthy level in a healthy and balanced diet
- It is recommended for diabetes control and prevention
- High fiber content contributing to good bowel function and maintaining normal weight
- Rich in B vitamins, especially B1 and B3
- Rich source of magnesium, selenium, potassium, calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorus, manganese, zinc and silicon
Beans from a local variety of organic farming. Storage Conditions: In a cool, dry place Consumption preferably before: See on the packaging. Suitable for vegan and vegetarians Nutritional benefits
- Rich source of vegetable protein
- A rich source of low glycemic index complex carbohydrates
- Rich source of soluble and insoluble fiber. Fiber helps maintain good bowel function, maintain normal weight, help prevent and control diabetes more effectively, and helps lower cholesterol
- Rich source of iron, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium
- A good source of B vitamins
A new product that has been loved and gained popularity from the beginning.